Monday, August 23, 2010

Childrens Cards


Baby / Birthday Cards

I have made a few of these cards recently. They are so easy to make and you can use any stamp that will fit within the 1 3/8 inch circle punch. I discovered the layout last year, unfortunately I can't remember where to find the original design.


Button Magnets

I have discovered that making buttons becomes very addictive! I have been making these button magnets in addition to button hair ties (see previous post). Unfortunately they didn't sell as well as I would have hoped, so it looks like my button making will have to slow down before I become over-run by buttons!

Thanks for looking

Rochelle

1 comment:

Tania Gould said...

I love these buttons and I'm really surprised that they didn't sell well. I would love to buy some off you cos I have a couple of friends I know would love them!